1. What was your overall impression of the Norwalk Fair? Specifically, what things did you enjoy about the fair? Did the fair meet your expectations? In what ways was it similar or different to what you anticipated or experienced in the past?
2. What was the judging process like? Were the judges fair and helpful?
3. What was the most helpful comment from the Judges? Least helpful?
4. How was the food (pizza and soda)?
5. In what way do you think the Mock Science Fair helped prepare you for the Fair?
6. Did you learn anything new about your project? If so, what can you do to improve it for the next fair? Did you have time to view other student projects? Which project(s) left a lasting impression? why?
7. Did you talk to students from other schools? Explain.