Full Year – Level H: Incoming freshman and sophomore students must apply for admission to this program in January of the prior academic year. Acceptance into the program will be based on a science teacher recommendation, a written essay, and excellent academic grades.
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
2015 CT JSHS
1. What was your overall impression of the 2 day event? Comment specifically about the agenda of each day separately.
2. What did you think of the first Keynote Speaker, Dr. Nicholas Leadbeater, regarding delivering effective presentations?
3. What did you think of the second Keynote Speaker, Miss Rachel, about the future of Commercial Space Transportation?
4. How was the food (dinner Sunday, lunch Monday, snacks)?
5. Did you visit other student's posters? If so, which one left the most lasting impression?
6. Which oral presentation did you enjoy most?
7. Are you interested in attending 2016 JSHS? Why or why not?
8. Improvements to JSHS overall? Things you loved?