Full Year – Level H: Incoming freshman and sophomore students must apply for admission to this program in January of the prior academic year. Acceptance into the program will be based on a science teacher recommendation, a written essay, and excellent academic grades.
Monday, February 9, 2015
2015 SCSEF Feedback
1. What was your overall impression of the 2015 SCISEF Fair? Specifically, what things did you enjoy about the fair? Did the fair meet your expectations? In what ways was it similar or different to what you anticipated or experienced in the past?
2. What was the judging process like? Were the judges fair and helpful? Be specific.
3. What was the most helpful comment from the Judges? Least helpful?
4. How was the food (breakfast and lunch)?
5. Did you enjoy the Keynote presentation by J. Alan Clark, Associate Prof of Conservation Biology at Fordham University? Explain.
6. In what way(s) do you think the Mock Science Fair helped prepare you for the fair?
7. Did you learn anything new about your project? If so, what can you do to improve it for the next fair?
8. Did you have time to view other student projects? Which project(s) left a lasting impression? why?
8. Did you talk to students from other schools? Explain.
9. What can we do to better prepare students for upcoming science fairs, if anything?
10. Overall on a scale of 1 (terrible) to 5 (amazing) --> How enjoyable was your SCSEF experience?